Thursday, October 14, 2010

My answers

            Hi everybody! Hi Andrea! Hi Jody! Blessings to you too Mrs. Schneekloth : )! Hey Christi! What's up? I hope your enjoying public school! Oh, and I love you too Christi! 
          I'm really enjoying this blog!!! Thank you for taking time to read it and leave comments!  Here are the answers to all your questions.1. The best thing about being a child of God is knowing. Knowing that my God and Savior love me. Knowing where I'm going when I die. And knowing that my God is ALWAYS with me so I don't have to be afraid. 2. I decided to blog because well, actually because my mom told me to, she said it would be good for school and really fun. And to tell ya the truth, I thought that it was going to be agonizingly painful. But...... I guess mom is a bit right. OK, all the way right! 3. My favorite part about homeschooling is all the snacks! Just kidding, although that is nice! My real favorite part is....... wow there are a lot of awesome things about homeschooling! Well, my all time favorite is being with my mom the whole time!
Well, goodbye everyone!
Love,
              Ashley
               ~*~
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! This is so cool!! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures.......like Bloomsbury Farm...did you find any fossils? What was your favorite activity? Did you get a pumpkin? Amanda and I spent five hours there last weekend, and we were so hot and tired on our way out that we did not want to wait in line to buy a pumpkin.....so we bought ours at Hy-Vee the next day!!! Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete